- Give an Unrestricted Gift
- Unrestricted gifts from foundations and individuals like you help us push our mission forward by presenting live workshops, creating online courses and providing free tools and resources through PCADevZone.org to coaches, parents, athletes, leaders, and officials, who can help make sports a positive, character-building experience. Donate now!
- Workshops/Partnerships for Underserved Communities
- PCA's mission is to provide all youth and high school athletes a positive, character-building youth sports experience. It is critical that we reach underserved communities, most of which cannot afford to bring PCA workshops to the coaches, parents, athletes and leaders in their schools and youth sports organizations.
Youth and high school sports in underserved communities can develop leaders who ultimately serve those communities, which goes a great way toward uplifting our society as a whole. We need your help to make that a reality. PCA relies on philanthropic support to bring our workshops and partnerships to underserved communities. For more information on gifts to meet the needs of underserved communities, contact PCA's Tina Syer.
- Bring a PCA Chapter to Your Area
- PCA is bringing a positive, character-building youth and high school sports experience to all corners of our country. We have 15 Chapters nationwide and are on track to add three Chapters per year until we have 26 Chapters helping us reach 20 million youth by 2020.
A PCA chapter comprises a local board, a local executive director, and additional staff to provide training for youth and high school sports leaders, coaches, parents and athletes.
Establishing a chapter requires $400,000, which PCA typically acquires in seed funding from major donors and then develops a Chapter board to match that funding over a three-year period. Supplementary revenue comes from the Chapter's activities, such as raising additional individual gifts, selling PCA Partnerships, or fundraising events. Contact PCA's Jason Sacks for more information on bringing a PCA Chapter to your area.
- Donate In-Kind Gifts
- PCA relies on in-kind gifts of products and services. Much of our fundraising occurs through events, where gifts of transportation, lodging, dining, hospitality, venue space, production and talent are extremely helpful. Other areas where in-kind gifts can have great impact include: shipping, printing, and professional services. Of course, your potential in-kind gift outside those categories is welcome, so please e-mail us with any ideas.
- Employer Matching Gifts
- Many employers match their employees’ charitable giving. If such a program exists at your company, please ask your employer to match your gift to Positive Coaching Alliance. Doubling the impact of your gift means at least twice the benefit PCA can deliver to youth.
- Giving Stocks and Securities
- If you wish to give to Positive Coaching Alliance in the form of stocks or other securities, please e-mail PCA’s Cathie Whalen for details on transactions and what your gift may mean to PCA and the youth we serve.
- Planned Giving
- If you wish to explore planned-giving opportunities with Positive Coaching Alliance, please e-mail PCA’s Cathie Whalen for details and what your gift may mean to PCA and the youth we serve.