Each year, PCA’s annual Seattle edition of Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement both in Seattle and across the country. You can click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s Seattle Momentum issue include:
- A letter from PCA-Seattle Board Chair, Steve Schiro on the growing strength of the movement in Seattle
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement nationwide.
- Insight into PCA-Seattle's partnership with Baseball Beyond Borders (BBB)
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- Our spread about PCA’s National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit, sponsored by Deloitte, as well as highlights of PCA's Inaugural Youth Soccer Clinic, and a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- A spotlight on PCA-Los Angeles Chapter Board Member Nichol Whiteman, the CEO of the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation.
- An excerpt on PCA-Seattle's Partners in Action and list of local chapter supporters.
- A piece on PCA's corporate workshops— PCA does not only offer workshops for coaches, parents, athletes, and leaders in sports, but has also recently taken positive coaching concepts to the boardroom.
- A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement.
- A back cover feature on the “Brush it off" mistake ritual that helps athletes move on from mistakes and remain resilient.