Each year, PCA’s annual Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement. To download this year's edition, click here, or click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s Momentum issue include:
- A letter from President Tina Syer on how PCA has assembled such a strong team in 20 years of work.
- An explanation of how PCA is impacting three major areas in youth sports: youth, coaching, and culture.
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement.
- Insight into how PCA's partnership with Major League Baseball impacts RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities) Programs like Border Youth Athletic Association in El Paso, Texas.
- Our spread about PCA’s National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit, sponsored by Deloitte, as well as highlights of PCA's Inaugural Youth Soccer Clinic, and a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- A spotlight on PCA-Los Angeles Chapter Board Member Nichol Whiteman, the CEO of the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation.
- A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement, including a full page on how the Portland Trail Blazers support PCA in the Portland community.
- A piece on PCA's corporate workshops— PCA does not only offer workshops for coaches, parents, athletes, and leaders in sports, but has also recently taken positive coaching concepts to the boardroom.
- A back cover feature on the “Brush it off" mistake ritual that helps athletes move on from mistakes and remain resilient.