One of the great life lessons in sports is that what gets rewarded gets done. That also applies in business, community building or any other team endeavor. That is why PCA honors outstanding coaches and high school athletes who bring about a positive, character-building youth sports environment.
In the process of identifying winners of our awards, we learn from some of the best hearts and minds around. These insights find their way into our workshops, online courses and other products and services.
The nomination period for the Double-Goal Coach Award runs from September 1st to November 30th annually. The application period for the Triple-Impact Competitor Scholarship is open from January 1st to May 31st each year. (We are currently reviewing 2017 Scholarship Applications).
Even as we honor great coaches and student-athletes, they honor the PCA Movement through their work.
- Double-Goal Coach® Awards
- Triple-Impact Competitor® Scholarships
- National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit
- Ronald L. Jensen Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2018 Double-Goal Coach® Award National Winners
- 2018 Double-Goal Coach® Award National Finalists
- Meet The 2017 Scholarship Winners!
- Meet The 2017 Scholarship Finalists!