Culture Change/Implementation Manager, Colorado
Blog Author, Staff, Trainer - Colorado
- Track & Field All-American at Indiana University. Went on to run professionally for Nike, qualifying for 3 Olympic Trials in the 5,000 meters & marathon distances.
- 1993 Winner of the Detroit Free Press Marathon
- Recently served on the coaching staff with the US Track &Field Team in Kamloops, BC
- Directs/coaches a youth T&F program that was recently chosen as a top 5 program in the US for the National Council of Youth Sports STRIVE Award.
- Started her program, Goaled Kids, in 1996, which teaches kids to find their passions and create “road maps” to their goals.
- Working with the Positive Coaching Alliance since 2013.
- Married to Pat Manson, the #1 ranked Pole Vaulter in the US (1996 & 1997) and former HS American Record Holder from Aurora Central.
- Mother of 2 MS/HS athletes.
Amy Manson is a former elite runner, who has coached since 2000 for Colorado's Superior Track and Field. You can read more about Amy by clicking here for an article in The Denver Post.