Each year, PCA’s annual Central Texas edition of Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement both in Central Texas and across the country. You can click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s Central Texas Momentum issue include:
- A letter from PCA-Central Texas Executive Director, Trennis Jones on the growing strength of the movement in Central Texas
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement nationwide.
- Insight into how PCA's partnership with Major League Baseball impacts RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities) Programs like Border Youth Athletic Association in El Paso, Texas.
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- Our spread about PCA’s National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit, sponsored by Deloitte, as well as a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- A piece on PCA-Central Texas' Inaugural Reclaiming Youth Sports, an event held at DKR Memorial Stadium at the University of Texas
- A feature on PCA-Central Texas's partnership with Austin Independent School District to launch "Elevating the Bar", a Character and Leadership Development Program.
- A list of the chapter supporters and local partners that help strengthen the PCA movement in Central Texas, including an excerpt on a coach from Lake Travis Youth Association, a PCA-Central Texas Partner.
- A piece on PCA's corporate workshops— PCA does not only offer workshops for coaches, parents, athletes, and leaders in sports, but has also recently taken positive coaching concepts to the boardroom.
- A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement.
- A back cover feature on the “Brush it off" mistake ritual that helps athletes move on from mistakes and remain resilient.